UV RELINING ON A HIGHER LEVEL
In addition to the curing process by means of water, steam and the ambient temperature, we are introducing new capabilities with the process of light curing – for even more efficiency! With its four different curing methods – water, steam, ambient temperature and light – BRAWOLINER® offers its customers and users the maximum range of options, allowing each application scenario to be dealt with individually. Relining has for many years been using old fashioned and traditional methods to renovate old and broken sewer systems. Peanta Inventions AB believed that it could be done faster, better and in the end, more cost efficient. That’s why the Swedish company developed the new UV-curing liner system, a revolution on the market that will have great impact on your way of working.
BRAWO® LumCure UV light curing for even more efficiency!
In addition to the curing process by means of water, steam and the ambient temperature, we are introducing new capabilities with the process of light curing – for even more efficiency!
- High standard flexibility suitable for all liners: BRAWOLINER®, BRAWOLINER® 3D, BRAWOLINER® XT, BRAWOLINER® HT
- Applicable to all systems present on the market!
The product BRAWO® LumCure consists of:
- Light chain Luminave 3 x 200 for an operational area from DN 100 to DN 200
- 30 m cable with camera
- UV control case with data logging and video recorder
- Adjustable train unit
- BRAWO® Connector for BRAWO® inversion drums
- BRAWO® LR: resin system for curing with UV lights and UV LED
New addition to the BRAWOLINER®-Portfolio: Fast and cost-effective curing with light
- Faster curing: Intense UV-light speeds up the curing process dramatically
- Less waste:With the 1 component resin, you can simply pour back excess resin for use later on
- Increased profit:With faster curing, less waste and easier handling, you will easily increase your profit
With intense UV-light and innovative cooling technique, our light-head ensures fully cured liners, every time. The slim body design and compact light-unit, enables the head to pass through the otherwise impossible, 90 degree bends. With a camera and LED on the top of the head, you can easily inspect your installation right before curing, without the need of a separate inspection unit. This eliminates back jobs due to curing of collapsed liners.
The UVRelining pulling unit is designed to both push, and pull. Powerful and high end engines, makes sure your curing process is reliable and stable, throughout the whole process. With our system, you will not need to loose pressure when installing the light-head, risking the liner to wrinkle, fold or have other imperfections.
The user-friendly interface of the UVRelining control unit, contains all the information needed to have full control of the process. Liner, chemistry, speed, pressure, video-feed etc, it is all there for easy overview and documentation. The whole process is automatically recorded and stored for quality control purposes, on USB drive or memory card. Now you can deliver a full project report for the end use, straight after installation.
NEW RELEASE: BRAWO® Magnavity - Light Curing the Smart Way
Experience fast, reliable and above all smart light curing with BRAWO® Magnavity. Guaranteed with the usual installation safety and high quality from BRAWO® Tech.
The new light curing system consists of an intelligent LED head with 96 high-performance UV LEDs, a 50-metre long combination hose with integrated power and compressed air supply, a retraction unit and a control box.
You save time and effort
The innovative and unique LED head allows simultaneous retraction with inversion of the liner. Curing is thus carried out immediately after installation of the liner, without the need for additional insertion of the eel.
As a result, only one access point is needed for the rehabilitation of a 50-m long segment. In many cases, this is the only way to make rehabilitation possible at all, since no additional access opening (e.g. inspection opening, shaft) is necessary, which cannot be created easily or only with considerable effort in most construction measures.
Simple and flexible installation log
All the necessary data for your construction project can be recorded via an intuitive user interface. Your installation log is conveniently retrieved on your mobile device.
Mobile and flexible in use
Thanks to the modular construction, compact design and low system weight, easy transportation of the system is guaranteed even under the most difficult access conditions, e.g. on plots of land and in buildings.
Light Curing on the next Level!
- Exchangeable LED head with integrated operating hours monitoring
- Installation log and interface to mobile end device (USB, W-LAN)
- Intelligent LED head with integrated magnetic coupling for electromagnetic remote unlocking
- Reversible dual camera
- Saves a complete operation, only one access point necessary
- High-performance UV LEDs with extremely high efficiency
- Low power consumption with high light output
- Easy transportation thanks to modular, lightweight construction
- Very good bend flexibility, 87° possible from DN 100
Very fast curing