The BRAWO® resins Special epoxy resins for pipe rehabilitation
Approved by the Hygiene Institute of the Ruhrgebiet/Institute for the Hygiene and Environmental Hygiene, Gelsenkirchen.
BRAWO® resins are special epoxy resins for the renovation of domestic and industrial sewerage systems. They have been optimised for use with the BRAWOLINER® and have outstanding properties:
- Ambient and warm curing
- High abrasion resistance
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Durability over 50 years
- High abrasion resistance
- High chemical resistance
- Practically odourless during installation
- Environmentally friendly when fully hardened
The fast-reaction epoxy resin
This fast-reaction epoxy resin is particularly suitable for the renovation of short stretches of piping up to 15 meters. A hot cure can be achieved within 100 minutes.
The resin for domestic rehabilitation
BRAWO® HT resin has been specially formulated for use in buildings. Together with the outstanding features of the BRAWO® resins, it meets all structural requirements:
- Dimensional stability under heat > 93 °C
- German building materials class B2 in accordance with DIN 4102-1
- Cold and warm curing
We supply BRAWO® HT in 12 kg complete packages consisting of resin and curing agent.
The advantages of BRAWO® AC
- Optimized for the use with our BRAWOLINER® DN 300-400
- Can be cured hot or cold
- The increase of temperature (warm water/steam) allows a faster curing
We offer BRAWO® AC in container sizes 10 kg and 30 kg. Further container sizes on request – please contact us!
Effective for renovation of longer lengths of pipe or larger diameter pipes
This slow-reaction epoxy resin is particularly effective for the renovation of longer lengths of pipeline or larger diameters. BRAWO® III has a handling or installation time of around 3,5 hours at an ambient temperature of 15°C.
Hot curing at 50°C allows complete curing in only 3,5 hours.
Simply quicker. Ideal for the renovation of drainpipe connections
BRAWO® RR is the extra quick-hardening 2K- epoxy resin of BRAWOLINER®. Bundle size of 1.5 kg and a hot curing time of just 75 minutes it allows an economic renovation with hat profiles, connection cuffs and short liners. It is also suited for ambient curing beginning from 5°C. BRAWO® RR can be used on humid and dry as well as on mineral (e.g., to sewage pipes) or metallic subsoil. High chemical resistance and excellent product features guarantee a permanently good rehabilitation result.
Ideally for the BRAWOLINER® renovation of drainpipe connections.
The advantages BRAWO® TC
Because of the long handling time it is especially suitable for longer renovation sections.
- Optimized for the use of our BRAWOLINER® DN 300-400
- Long handling and installation time for long renovation sections
- Increased temperature (warm water/steam) allows a faster curing .
- We offer BRAWO® AC in container sizes 10 kg and 30 kg. Further container sizes on request – please contact us!